CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Philippine National Bank - NY

Today's weather is just brutal. I had to go outside the office and pick up some checks for the new checking account I opened up with PNB. The lady from PNB called me last week and said that my checks came in and I have to pick it up at their branch which is all the way in wall street.. The bus going crosstown in 42nd st was taking forever to come so I had to walk from 10th ave to 5th ave. Then i had to wait for 20 mins for the train to come. I got there just to find out that the lady who's holding my checks is out to lunch! And of course nobody else can help me. They don't even know what time she's coming back. Basically, I went there for nothing. What a waste of time. I needed these checks to send back home in the Philippines for the lot we just bought. I hope I get it before my 1st payment is due. *Sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment