CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookie

My son asked me to bake a giant chocolate chip cookie. I got the recipe from Hugry Monster


1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups oatmeal pureed to flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
12 ounces chocolate chips
4 ounces grated chocolate bar (i forgot to add this =D)




Cream together, butter, sugars and eggs.






Add remaining ingredients. Mix all together into 1" balls. Press down on greased cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 5 - 7 minutes.















My Wee View badge Smart and Trendy Moms BoostMyBlogFriday




11 comments:

Self Sagacity

Hi, I came through Friday Follow Me. Just followed you, hope you will stop by Self Sagacity.com for a visit and support the follow back. Thanks, Happy Friday :-)

Ai Mei

Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways going on. EcoUsable Bottles, Vapur & Overall Beauty Mineral Make-Up.

-Ai Mei
http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

Miranda

I'm a new follower from Social Parade! :) And I must say those cookies look DE-LISH! I think I am going to have to make a batch with my girls today!

Anonymous

Great cookie recipe - they look delicious! And thanks for posting all the blog hops for us - it's a great help. Hope you have a great weekend! (I'm already one of your followers, smiles)

Haupi

thepunkrockmom

Ok- super yum!!! I need cookies STAT!!!

Happy Social Parading! I'm your newest hanger on :)

<3MaryAnne

AmandaRose

thank you so much for commenting on my blog i will be following as well


Amanda
http://patriciaraedesigns.blogspot.com/

Nana's Fun Stuff

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm now your newest follower. The cookie recipe.... YUMMMMMYYYYY!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend :)

~Laura

Truthful Mommy

Those look amazing! Jst stopping by ,already following you. Hope you can return the favor.
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/

JoyFilled

New follower! :) Those look DE-LICIOUS! My cookies NEVER turn out that perfect looking, so I'm definitely going to have to give this recipe a shot.

Tye

Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you back. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Diary of a Chic Mommy
http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

Courtney

yuuummmm new follower :)

Post a Comment