CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A little date and F21 @ Times Square

Yesterday, me and hubby decided to have a little date after work. On my way going to his work, I stopped by the newly opened Forever 21 store at Times Square, 46th st and broadway to be exact. My jaw dropped as soon as I entered the store. It was HUGE! There are I think about 4 floors. I didn't know where to begin. Since I only had a little time to go around, I headed straight to the shoe section. I needed to buy some shoes for a wedding on September. I was a little disappointed on the shoe section because they don't have most of the shoes they have online. I was thinking that they would carry all if not most of the shoes they sell online. But anyway, I think I'm going back to shop for clothes. I heard they open until 1 am weekdays and 2 am weekends! That's amazing. I wish I had my camera to take pictures of the store. When i come back, I promise! You can check out their blog for pictures.

I met up with hubby @ Dylan's on 3rd ave and 60th st. Then we walked to 2nd ave going down to find a nice but cheap restaurant. We ended up in a Japanese restaurant. I honestly don't remember the name. We ordered yakitori for appetizer, and for entree Beef Teriyaki for hubby and Out of Control roll for me. They all tasted good! After we had our dinner, we headed to Melt Cafe and Gelato Bar for some dessert. They had crepes, gelatos, yogurt, smoothies, frappes, sorbetto, wraps, salads and paninis. It was a pretty neat place. I had the Rocky Road gelato and hubby had Banana Caramel Praline gelato. Yummy yummy! Next time I go there, I'll try their Kona Mocha frappe!








3 comments:

Melissa Au

Coming to you from Take It From Me blog Hop. If you want another blog hop, I would love it if you would visit mine:

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

My blog hop with be up every wednesday! Thanks!
Melissa

Best Kept Secrets

Saw you on Welcome Wednesday!! Now following you. Would love if you stopped by my blog

Mama.Mommy.Mom.

Following from Welcome Wednesday!

Post a Comment