CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

GT: Black

I never realized how much I like black until GT's topic. All about black! Since I'm posting this entry from work, I was gathering all the black items on hand to take pictures.

And this is what I have

1. My "this month" favorite bag
2. coffee mug
3. nokia phone
4. and my new phone which I got last night =D


After taking this picture, I remembered I had some black shoes that I always leave at work. When I opened my 2 drawers of just my shoes, I had 6 black pairs! Oh my! I wanted to take picture but my co-worker just came and I don't want him to think I'm wierd! Lol.

Anyway, now I think I can really say I like black between my bags, shoes, and clothes! I think I need to add some color on my closet. =D

For The Love Of 4 Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop


10 comments:

Cheryl

Showcase Sisters is now following you from Thirsty Thursdays Blog Hop!

http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/

Fun Saving Mom

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now your newest follower!

Cute bag!

http://funsavingmom.blogspot.com

Jessica Warrick

Cute handbag. I love black its one of my favorite colors..I think black is a staple color it goes with everything. Newest follower thanks for visiting my blog.

Jill

Can't blame you! Everything looks good in black (and white)!

Kristin

Hey there! I'm your newest follower from TTT!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Earth

i love MUGS! and i SO love your mug, lol!

Mommy Liz

Sometimes, you don't realize that you like a particular color until you were asked to gather all your things in that color, then you will realize, oh..no wonder i have all this..oh di ba?

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/09/gt-black.html

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ

love your fone and purse! LOL! They always go with each other eh?

Anyway here's mine for this week's theme...

Have a nice day!

K

my stepdad's phone is just like yours ^^

love the mug! i don't have a black mug. yet. hihi

Willa

Nice Phone!

Post a Comment