CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tory Burch

When I went to Bergdorf Goodman the day after Christmas, shoes were on sale additional 40% off then on top of that an additional 30% off for family and friends. I got the Tory Burch Revas in navy for only $81. Then I saw a Tory Burch Deanna Wedge Bootie for $141 but they only have size 6.5. Yesterday, I read at the purse forum that Toryburch.com was having a sale up to 60% off. I immediately went to their site and checked out the shoes. Lucky enough, the same boots from Bergdorf Goodman was on sale for the same price and they have my size!!!! Checked out right away. I even got a shipping confirmation and I should have it by the end of today. Woohoooo!!!


*Update* I got my booties, love it! I wore it to work today, and I got so many compliments. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment