CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Unplanned" Shopping

Hubby and I went to CVS pharmacy to pick some perscription for my son who has asthma. On the way there, I asked him if we can go to Pinkberry out in Flushing, NY. They just came out with chocolate yogurt and it's to die for. I always get chocolate yogurt with honey almond granola, yogurt chips, chocolate chips, chocolate crunch and they use to have milk chocolate crunch. Hubby gets original yogurt with mochi(rice cake) and mango. After we got our yogurts, as we were walking I looked at him and gave him a big smile and asked if I can pass by Mango store. He couldn't refuse after the smile =D. I wasn't aware that they were having sale until I saw a big sign as soon as you walk in, so that's good sign. Discounts were up to 60% off. I immediately went to the shoe section and checked if the shoe I like was on sale. It was but it's still a little bit expensive. I checked on the shirts and dresses instead. I left the store with 3 dresses and 2 tops. Dresses that I bought were 19.99 @ except for one which was 24.99 an tops were 11.99. So happy, I got my pinkberry and new clothes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment